Become a Sponsor
Thank you for your consideration to expand your advertising footprint with the orthopedic specialty, chiropractic students and the profession. The Academy is very active in academia supporting our institutions, credentialing of post graduate orthopedic students and re-credentialing of the orthopedic Diplomate. The Academy is the largest Diplomate only organization in chiropractic orthopedics.
Click here to view our Media Kit.
Here are the facts:
- Thousands of unique visitors
- Your ad will be seen on the following e-mails communications:
- President Letter
- General Communications (several times a year)
- The e-mail database includes the following types of members:
- All ACO Members
- Mailing List Subscribers (Non-Members)
- Journal Editors
- Board Members
- College Library List
- Your ad will also be part of the Journal of the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists. The “JACO” can be viewed online by visitors to the Web site: http://www.dcorthoacademy.com/journal/current-issues.php and available for .pdf downloads.
- The “JACO” had 92,458 combined .pdf and online views last year.
- The “JACO” has an archived page: http://www.dcorthoacademy.com/archived.php
Each issue, containing your ad, will be listed and on display for future viewers.
Visiting the Web site is important for the specialty and those wanting information about the Academy or its members. The United States, Canada, Australia, Germany , Netherlands and Great Brittan are among those countries with the most visits.
The Journal of the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists (JACO) is an open access, indexed and peer reviewed journal. It is an important part of the re-certification process for the Diplomate. Doctors will be visiting the site often.
The President's letter goes out 10 times per year to the membership with multiple news and information mailings through the year.
The advertising contract outlines the costs and ad positions on the web site, Journal and the President's letter.
Step 1: Click here for contract.
Please return the advertising contact to Dr. Jerry Wildenauer either by e-mail, fax or surface mail.
Surface mail - 1859 Warrior Drive, Mendota Heights, MN 55118
Step 2: Click here to make payment.
Thank you for allowing the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists to help you to expand your business.